Thanks to JANET for doing this! Be sure to check out her site today!
1. Yesterday I was feeling deep about a lot of different things.
2. Today I am feeling so relaxed about everything! It’s a great, calm feeling!
3. Tomorrow I will play (and maybe win) poker with some school friends of mine.
4. Someday I’m going to finish hiking the Appalachian Trail.
5. I will never have enough nerve to jump out of an airplane or do anything that takes my feet far from the ground.
6. I might someday get the nerve to climb one of the bigger mountains in the western US.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to watching a Harry Potter movie, tomorrow my plans include spending time with my kids, and Sunday, I want to begin some serious writing on a new nature essay!Don’t forget…have fun!
One thought on “Friday Fill-In no. 1”
Here’s an irony for you…the only mountains I’ve ever climbed have been Mt. Monadnock in NH and Mt. Fuji in Japan LOL!
Enjoy the Potter movie (which one?) and have fun! Thanks for playing 🙂