Ok, Friends. We need your help. The girl pictured above, Ana Lopez, a student at my school, has not been seen or heard from since Sunday, June 6, 2010.
Here’s the pertinent information:
ANA MARIA LOPEZ
If you have seen her–PLEASE call Howard County Police Department at 410-313-2620. All information provided will be kept in confidence.
- Ana Lopez left her home in Ellicott City, MD (Plum Tree Apartments) on Sunday June 6, 2010
- Ana left wearing a black shirt, black pants, and black hoodie.
- On Monday June 7, 2010 Ana was reported as a missing person to the Howard County Police Department.
- A detective from the Police Department has been working with the Lopez family to investigate Ana’s disappearance.
- Some of Ana’s belongings have been found missing including a suitcase, an iPod, and a PSP, leading her family and police to believe she may have planned to run away.
- If you have any information regarding Ana’s whereabouts, please call the Howard County Police Department.
Ana, if for any reason you are reading this, please, PLEASE contact someone and let them know you are ok. You are loved by so many, and they are extremely worried about you.
I hope that, with the lines of communication that we have connecting so many of us throughout our communities, beyond our own states, and even around the globe, we may be able to reach someone who knows where Ana may be or who she may be with. PLEASE contact the police at the number above and let them know.
Thanks, all, for passing this along in hopes of finding Ana. So many people are terribly concerned.